We have been talking a lot about getting online exposure and optimizing your website ranking in our previous newsletter. We will be talking about the Payment Options available for Online Business Owners. There are several options available in the market such as Direct Bank-in (for local customer), credit card or charge card, Telegraphic Transfer, International Bank Draft, Paypal and etc. No matter which way we prefer, we must make sure it will be convenient for our potential customer.
Let’s talk about the available Payment Options
- Direct Bank-In: It is only valid for local customer and only limit to the customer of your country only. No doubts it is the easiest way to do, but it will be very hard to monitor when we have a lot of transactions to handle per day. You might need to have multiple bank accounts in order to support different customer requirement.
- Credit Card or Charge Card: A very convenient way for customer who already has credit card to use the service but you needs to have a merchant account with bank. A processing fee will be charged for all transaction. You need to have a very secure system to perform credit card transaction in order to prevent any fraud or problem from the transaction.
- Telegraphic Transfer(TT): It is the most common payment method for corporate when dealing with overseas customer. You can send unlimited fund to your overseas customer with very minimal charges. It is the most secure way for making a payment to overseas customer.
- International Bank Draft: It is like local cheque system but it is not efficient for Online Business. It can take up to 1 months to clear the International Bank Draft.
- Paypal: It is an international online payment method which is very good for suitable for local and international customer. It has integrated to most of the credit card system as well as local bank support. You can easily make and receive payment in most of the country with a very minimal fee.
With this, we would like to announce that we are the PaySult's Certified Partners (PayPal's Business Consulting Partner in Malaysia) effective from 3rd October 20111. Check it out: http://www.paysult.com.my/partnerprogram/partners/. Signing up with PaySult, you will entitle to receive local support (Malaysia customer only) and some on-going promotion.
Currently, PaySult has a promotional campaign from 1st November 2011 – 31st December 2011 (campaign period). During the campaign period, the sellers will entitle FREE PROCESSING FEE* when they sign up new PayPal’s Business or Premier account through PaySult’s certified partners. The objective of this campaign is to encourage more sellers sign up PayPal account thru PaySult’s partners. They will not entitle for this promotion if they sign up Paypal account at www.paypal.com and through PaySult directly.
Terms & Conditions:
- The free processing fee is capped at RM50.00 per merchant or until 31st January 2012 whichever earlier.
- The sellers is entitle for the free processing fee if:
- they sign up new PayPal’s Business / Premier account through PaySult’s partners during campaign period, AND
- has minimum total payment volume (TPV) of USD100.00 (or MYR400.00) before 1st February 2012.
- The free processing fee is worked on rebate basis. The seller who entitles for the free processing fee is required to claim the rebate from PaySult by invoicing PaySult with transaction history (as proof) before 28th February 2012.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
The promotional campaign listed above is only valid if you registered via the following URL: http://www.paysult.com.my/signup/?referer=allcompanyonline
If you need any online support, please do send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can talk to our online support team with skype id: allcompanyonline or MSN: email@example.com or QQ: 1619486260 (Just Added Dec 2010)
Thank you and have a nice day.
If you have overlooked on our previous update, you can now view it on the following articles.
- October 2011 Newsletter - Useful tips to let your company / product searchable online (October 1, 2011)
- September 2011 Newsletter - Our Latest Online Property Portal, AllRealEstateOnline.com (September 1, 2011)
- August 2011 Newsletter - We are revamping and coming back again (August 1, 2011)
- July 2011 Newsletter - Online business vs Traditional business (July 1, 2011)
- June 2011 Newsletter - Email Marketing Campaign for Business (June 1, 2011)
- May 2011 Newsletter - Job Vacancy & Resume Posting (May 1, 2011)
- April 2011 Newsletter - Earth Hour 2011 - Contributing back to the Earth (April 1, 2011)
- March 2011 Newsletter - Brand New Job Posting feature start gaining its momentum (March 1, 2011)
- February 2011 Newsletter - Job Posting is now available and "Claim your Company" Now! (February 1, 2011)
- January 2011 Newsletter - How long does it takes to get your company & product listed in Google? (January 1, 2011)
- December 2010 Newsletter - Focus on your business and let us promote it Online (December 3, 2010)
- October 2010 Newsletter - Mobile Access & Partnership (October 4, 2010)
Besides our main Website, we are supporting by a wide range of network. Please feel free to visit and give us your support.
Our Main Page