Mobile devices have been growing very rapidly in this recent year. The cost of it is getting more affordable and most of the people are now using their smart phone to carry out their daily task such as replying email, looking for information, social networking and etc. Currently, there are a lot of smart phones available in the market for example iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Symbian and etc. As such, we wish to make an official announcement that we have launched our first version of AllCompanyOnline Mobile Version at http://mobile.allcompanyonline.com. It can be accessed by most of the smart phones.
Since it is the first mobile version we have ever launched, we have included the basic features like company search, company listing, trade search and trade listing on the Mobile Version. We do welcome your comment and suggestion of its features for any upgrade in the future. We are looking forward to enrich the AllCompanyOnline Mobile Version in the future with more value-added features.
Following is the screen-shot of our AllCompanyOnline Mobile Version:
In addition, we have established a strategic partnership with 2 famous Business Trade Website in China which are 21Food.com and GongChang.com. To get it started, we have agreed on the link exchange from both website.
It has been 2 months after our last release of newsletters, following are some of our update for the last 2 months:
- We have updated 6755 Hong Kong Companies and 11244 china companies into our directory. We are now serving a total of 971,560 companies around the world and hoping to mark 1,000,000 in the end of 2010.
- To enable more ASEAN companies using our services, we have added 2 more countries into our directory. We welcome Laos and Cambodia to our Site and you may start to post your company at Laos and Cambodia.
- We have added a new feature called Useful Information Section. It is officially open for Public Beta. The Useful Information Section is intended to let our member to share the URL and information about Government Agency, Business Association, Exhibition & Event, Tourism & Travel and Dining & Food. Feel free to submit to us.
- We have claimed a new and shorter Facebook page URL at: http://www.facebook.com/allcompanyonline. Please do like us to support our free service.
Please come and register yourself at http://www.allcompanyonline.com
If you need any online support, please do send email to email@example.com or you can talk to our online support team with skype id: allcompanyonline or MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and have a nice day.
If you have overlooked on our previous update, you can now view it on the following articles.
- August 2010 Newsletter - Enhancement & Improvement (July 21, 2010)
- How is AllCompanyOnline.com Performed Lately? (July 21, 2010)
- What is a Website? (June 21, 2010)
- June 2010 Newsletter - Premium Listing & Company Go Online Campaign (June 14, 2010)
- Premium Listing Brochure for your Online/Traditional Business (May 24, 2010)
- AllCompanyOnline.com and Embunweb.com Announce Partnership for providing One Stop Web / ICT / E-Commerce Solution (May 11, 2010)
- The Use of ICT for SMB (April 1, 2010)
- How much do you need to make your business online? (April 21, 2010)
- Company Go Online Campaign with FREE Premium Listing Account (April 19, 2010)
- February 2010 Newsletter - First Issue for Year 2010 (February 1, 2010)
Besides our main Website, we are supporting by a wide range of network. Please feel free to visit and give us your support.
Our Main Page